As performance levels increase, an O.E. style flexplate just won't cut it and a stronger option is a necessity to prevent transmission and/or converter failure. B&M has you covered with our high performance flexplate designed for 1963-1982 Ford, Lincoln and Mercury (internally balanced) 289-351ci small block V8 engines with C4 transmission. Features include high tensile strength steel construction to resist elongation and cracking, 10.50-inch bolt pattern and 157 tooth ring gear. B&M flexplates are ideal for hot rods, street cars, tow vehicles or other vehicles needing the added protection and toughness that B&M has been delivering since 1953.
- Special Application Internal Balance Engines
- 10.50-inch Torque Converter Bolt Circle
- High Tensile Strength Steel
- Ideal For Street Applications
- Direct Factory Replacement
- Proven B&M Quality