All new for Demon, the new aluminum Road Demon carburetors are showing a new lighter, sleeker look and calibrated for Street Rods and mildly modified Street Machines and light trucks, the Road Demon™ is an impressive performer. With a remarkably smooth choke tower design and patented air entries, the Road Demon™ offers extremely smooth operation with strong throttle response. The Road Demon™ has the standard Demon carburetor features: Cast metering-blocks with adjustable jets and four-corner idle, plus large capacity fuel bowls with patented sight glasses for tuning ease. Available in 650-850 cfm models, the Road Demon™ is perfect for all engine sizes. The Road Demon™ targets mild performance engines from 302 to 460 cid, and rated at 250-500 horsepower. Road Demons come in mechanical and vacuum secondary models which makes them ideal for daily drivers as well as weekend cruising for a wide range of vehicles.
- All aluminum polished construction with die-cast metering blocks and base plate (Now 40% lighter than the original Demons!)
- Fuel bowls and main body have been redesigned for a sleeker, more stylish appearance
- Completely re-engineered and re-calibrated for better drivability and full throttle performance
- Re-designed throttle lever with integrated Ford A/T, 700-R4, and Chrysler kick down options
- Fuel bowls now have dual threaded inlets on each side, dual sight glass windows, and internal baffling for improved fuel slosh control
- Changeable idle, high-speed air bleeds & power valve restrictions for precise tuning
- New simple part numbering system: Start with RDA (Road Demon) Add the carburetor cfm size (650, 750, or 850) and then add the model suffix; MS (Mechanical Secondaries); VS (Vacuum Secondaries); AN (Annular Discharge Boosters)