Brawler continues to lead the pack with their newest family of carburetors. Brawler carburetors are precision machined and hand-assembled by craftsman right here in the USA. The Brawler family of carburetors include models for your daily driver to your race car. These carburetors work hard just as their name implies- just raw bare knuckled performance that you can rely on. The second phase of new carburetors build on the success of the originals by adding more cfm sizes and options including a black coated finish. Brawlers come with the latest technology in air/fuel calibrations for today's street or race engine demands. The Brawler family of carburetors are all made from light-weight aluminum components and are available in both vacuum and mechanical secondary models. They offer all the tunability that you would find from more expensive carburetors in the market.
- The latest technology in air/fuel calibrations for street or race engine demands
- Available in both vacuum and mechanical secondary versions to meet your needs
- All models have dual inlet fuel bowls with sight glass windows for safe and easy float adjustments
- Changeable idle and high speed air bleeds for easy tuning along with four-corner idle adjustment on mechanical secondary models
- Performance models include billet metering blocks and throttle bodies with precision throttle shafts to ensure long term performance
- Now available in a black coated finish for corrosion protection and good looks