Holley is proud to announce that the next generation of Mighty Demon™ carburetors have arrived. They are available in a full range of sizes and options for your street/strip car. They feature billet-aluminum metering blocks, billet aluminum baseplates, large capacity fuel bowls complete with dual sight glasses, dual threaded inlets on each side, and internal baffling to prevent fuel slosh when you are on the track. For high horsepower street and race engines, the aluminum Mighty Demon™ delivers more power and performance for your race car.
- All aluminum polished construction with billet metering blocks and base plate (Now 40% lighter than the original Demons!)
- Fuel bowls and main body have been redesigned for a sleeker, more stylish appearance
- Completely re-engineered and re-calibrated for better drivability and full throttle performance
- Fuel bowls now have dual threaded inlets on each side, dual sight glass windows, and internal baffling for improved fuel slosh control
- Secondary fuel bowls include notched floats and jet extensions to prevent fuel starvation during hard launches
- Changeable idle, high-speed air bleeds & power valve restrictions for precise tuning
- Billet Baseplate with Idle-Eze™ allows precision fine tuning of the idle speed resulting in a smoother transition from off-idle