If you own a vehicle 15 years old or newer odds are it doesn't have a distributor or, in some cases, ignition wires. In the old days the parts required for a tune-up consisted of points, condenser, distributor cap, rotor, spark plugs and a set of spark plug wires. Although most of today's vehicles can go many more miles between tune-ups than before they still need to have their ignition systems serviced from time to time. If performance is at the top of your list then step up to ACCEL's Late Model Tune-Up Kits with HP Copper Core spark plugs and COP High Performance Boots for 2 & 3 valve modular Ford engines or HP Copper Core spark plugs and a set of LS Ceramic booted plug wires for you GM folks!
- HP Copper Core Plugs – better at transferring energy than iridium or platinum plugs
- C-Cut ground electrode - better exposure to the flame kernel
- One piece design 3-valve plug – no more plugs broken off in head
- COP High Performance Boot Kits- Made of durable high temp material – keeps current flowing in extreme conditions
- Tolerances held to tight standards – less of a chance of leaking or tracking
- Stainless steel springs – maintains solid electrical contact with plug with less chance of corrosion