Our Hi-Tek deep transmission pans are constructed from heavy gauge stamped steel and are designed and formed with rows of strengthening ribs adding structural rigidity. The pans are then finished off with high quality chrome plating for durable good looks. The deep pan design increases fluid capacity by 3-quarts over the stock O.E. pan, resulting in better heat dissipation, which helps lower temperatures prolonging the life of your transmission, trans fluid and corresponding components. Other features for this popular pan include a pan gasket, filter, filter extension and drain port with magnetic drain plug for clean and easy servicing. Includes detailed instructions with all necessary hardware for an easy at home installation.
- Includes Gasket, Filter and Fluid Pickup Extension
- Heavy Gauge Stamped Steel Construction
- Drain Port with Magnetic Drain Plug
- High Quality Chrome Plated Finish
- Additional 3-quart Fluid Capacity
- Over 65 Years of B&M Quality
- Easy to Follow Instructions