Our Hi-Tek deep transmission pans are constructed from A356-T6 aluminum and are cast with thick internal and external fins, adding additional strength and increased cooling properties. The deep pan design increases fluid capacity by 2-quarts over the stock O.E. steel pan. All these features combined help dissipate heat quicker netting lower transmission and fluid temperatures prolonging the life of your transmission, transmission fluid and corresponding components. Other features for this popular pan include a filter, filter extension, pan gasket and drain port with magnetic drain plug for clean and easy servicing. Also includes a 1/8 inch NPT temperature sensor port for easily adding a temp gauge for monitoring transmission temperatures while daily driving, towing or racing. Includes detailed instructions with all necessary hardware for an easy at home installation.
- Drain Port with Magnetic Drain Plug for Easy Servicing
- Includes Filter, Filter extension & Pan Gasket
- Additional 2-quarts of Fluid Capacity
- Includes a Temperature Sensor Port
- Improved Cooling Properties
- Lifetime Limited Warranty
- B&M Quality