The B&M Locking Transmission Dipstick was designed to allow for a quick and easy check of the automatic transmission fluid level and fluid quality by the vehicle owner/operator without having to go to the dealership. Fits 2010-2020 Ford F-150 trucks with the 6R80, 10R80, 4R70E and 4R75E transmissions. Constructed of billet stainless steel fittings, steel braided hose, and black mil-spec anodized aluminum 6061-T6 cap and bracket, this rugged unit allows for both cold and warm fluid level checks and is meant to be installed in the vehicle and locked into place. Additional features include a billet locking cap with a "sure-grip" knurled finish for easy handling and features the B&M logo milled in the top of the cap, showing everyone you added a quality product and that you take care of you're vehicle. Notes: Fits 2011-2014 Raptor and 2017-2020 Raptor trucks.
- Billet Stainless Steel and 6061-T6 Aluminum Construction
- Rugged Knurled and B&M Logo Engraved Locking Cap
- Stamped Transmission Fluid Level Indicator
- Periodically Check your Trans Fluid Level
- Steel Braided Dipstick/Fluid Fill Tube
- Lifetime Limited Warranty