New, from B&M's popular Hi-Tek line of products comes a heavy duty Nodular Iron Differential Cover specifically designed for serious off-road enthusiasts. This super tough differential cover fits all 2007-2018 Jeep Wrangler JK with Dana 44 rear differentials and Rubicon models which generally have Dana 44 differentials front and rear. Features include a super durable black powder coated clear gloss finish with machined B&M logo, reinforcing ribs to help strengthen the cover and give it rugged good looks. Other features include a magnetic drain plug, a fill port with an o-ringed magnetic dipstick with "easy-grip" checkering for a sure grip when checking fluid levels whether on the trail, in the shop or at home. All hardware and installation instructions are included. Note: Gasket not included.
- Fill Plug and Drain Plug for Easy Servicing
- Super Tough Nodular Iron Construction
- Magnetic Dipstick to Check Fluid Level
- Over 65 Years of B&M Quality
- Black Powder Coated Finish
- Lifetime Limited Warranty
- Easy Installation