B&M hard-core Super Duty Race shifter cables are available with a black cable housing for most B&M shifters. These are available in 3, 4, 5, or 8-foot lengths. It's properly clearanced to reduce backlash to within .015-in/ft. and has a large 0.375 inch 'long-lay' (stiffer, less prone to kinking) outer jacket for durability and dependability. The cable features an eyelet at one end to connect to the shifter, and a 10-32 threaded end at the transmission side of the cable and has a 2.50-inch stroke. This is the same type of cable supplied when you purchase a B&M Race shifter.
- Super tough black housing offers a modern look to your interior
- Features a large 0.375 inch diameter thermoplastic cable housing that is less prone to kinking than other brand cables
- Spiral wound steel strand inner cable is pre-lubed for smooth operation and easy shifts
- Offers up to 50 percent less backlash than competitive cables giving you positive shifts
- Heavy duty 1000 lbs. pull strength internal cable with rotary swaged ends utilized for long cable service life