The B&M Traveler TH400 transmission is a rugged model built specifically for heavy duty towing, RV and Off-Road applications and features medium firm shifts compared to the very firm shifts of our Street/Strip models. The Traveler transmissions also feature increased oil flow which provides cooler operation under extreme conditions. The TH400 Traveler transmission features a short 4.00 inch tail shaft, large diameter bushing for use with a large diameter yoke and will handle up to 600 HP and 550 LB FT of Torque. Other features include the standard shift pattern, rebuilt B&M heavy duty front pump, all new B&M high performance friction plates, B&M chrome steel transmission pan and much more. Dip stick and speedometer gear not included.
- Increased Oil Flow Provides Cooler Operation under Extreme Conditions
- All New B&M High Performance Friction Plates
- Includes Chrome Transmission Pan
- Rated to 600HP and 550 FT/LBS
- Rebuilt B&M Heavy Duty Pump
- Automatic/Forward Valve Body
- Has Short 4.00-inch Tailshaft