Clecos are temporary, reusable fasteners that are ideal for use on sheet metal, fiberglass, Lexan, and many other fabrication projects. The special pliers are used to install & remove the Clecos. These fasteners are added as mounting holes are drilled & allow easy disassembly for trimming, deburring & removal of the metal chips. During final assembly, the Clecos are removed one at a time, and replaced with rivets. Available in 1/8" and 3/16" diameters – for use with 1/8" and 3/16" rivets. Sold in packages of 10 pieces w/ the pliers. Grip Range – up to 1/4".
- Clecos are Temporary & Reusable Fasteners That Hold Panels
- Choose from 1/8” or 3/16” Diameter Clecos
- Use w/ 1/8” & 3/16” Rivets
- Grip Range - up to 1/4"
- Sold in 10 Packs
- Ideal for Use on Race Cars, Automotive Restoration & Fabrication Projects
- Commonly Used w/ Sheet Metal, Fiberglass Panels & Lexan Windows
- Use w/ Cleco Pliers 045ERL