Earls Billet Fill Cap
Looking for an alternative to your stock fuel cell cap or maybe you need a fill cap for that custom oil tank or valve cover you are building? Well, look no further! Earl's has created a full line of Billet Fuel Cell Caps and Billet Fill Caps. Earl's caps are CNC machined from 6061-T6 billet aluminum and they feature a bright black anodize for great looks and corrosion protection. Each cap features a laser etched Earl's logo so you know it is quality product.
Earl's Billet Fill Cap kits allow you to put a fill cap or inspection plug anywhere it is needed. Kit #166019ERL utilizes a steel weld bung. All kits feature an easy to grip screw on cap with O-ring seal and a 1.38" diameter opening.
- Kit allows for installation of a fill cap or inspection plug anywhere needed
- Steel weld bung
- Easy to grip screw on cap with o-ring
- 1.950" Outside Diameter of Weld Bung
- 1.400" Inside Diameter of Weld Bung
- 1.810" Diameter at Step of Weld Bung
- 0.675" Overall Height of Weld Bung
- 0.570" Heigth at Step of Weld Bung
- Thread 1-1/2"-12
|Manufacturer Part Number||166019ERL|
|Item Returns||This item can be returned|