ACCEL HP Spark Plugs are made with a Copper core which is a better conductor than Platinum and Iridium. They deliver a stronger spark especially in high performance applications where high combustion pressures are present. Copper is much better at dissipating heat than other materials which lessens the chance of a misfire. ACCEL HP Spark Plugs are gapable allowing you to open the gap exposing a larger flame kernel or close it if needed for high boost applications. All ACCEL HP Spark Plugs have machine rolled threads allowing for a more precise thread engagement and torque retention.
- The Copper core is a better conductor than Iridium or Platinum plugs
- Copper dissipates heat much better than other materials
- "C" - Cut Design un-shrouds the spark kernel for a better burn
- Unlike Iridium or Platinum plugs, the ACCEL HP plugs are gapable
- Machine rolled threads for precise thread engagement
- Stock heat range
- Whether using on the street or on the strip, ACCEL HP Copper Core spark plugs deliver!