ACCEL HP Spark Plugs are made with a Copper core which is a better conductor than Platinum and Iridium. They deliver a stronger spark especially in high performance applications where high combustion pressures are present. Copper is much better at dissipating heat than other materials which lessens the chance of a misfire. ACCEL HP Spark Plugs are gapable allowing you to open the gap exposing a larger flame kernel or close it if needed for high boost applications. All ACCEL HP Spark Plugs have machine rolled threads allowing for a more precise thread engagement and torque retention.
- For use with Brown Coil Boot, OE Coil 3L3E or ACCEL 140033E or 140033E-8
- Copper Core - Copper is a better conductor than Iridium or Platinum plugs
- Heat Dissipation - Copper dissipates Heat Much better than other materials
- "C" - Cut Design - un-shrouding the spark kernel
- Gapable - Unlike Iridium or Platinum
- See PN 354 for Single Spark Plug
- Machine Rolled Threads-Precise thread engagement