With only 500 ohms/ft. of resistance, more ignition energy can reach the spark plug, producing a longer-lasting, hotter spark flame kernel. The results is higher performance through improved efficiency, quicker throttle response, and reduced emissions. This 8mm wire's double silicone construction is rated to 550 degrees F. The high-gloss wire jacket resists moisture, chemicals, and heat extremes for longer life and great looks. The fiberglass braid adds greater pull strength and terminal retention, while the stainless steel spark plug terminals provide excellent long life, electrical conductivity, and corrosion resistance.
- 500 Ohms/ft Of Resistance
- 550 F Rated Silicone Jacket
- Stainless Steel Plug Terminals
- High RFI Suppression For Street And Strip Use
- High-strength Fiberglass Braid Construction
- For HEI Ignitions
- 8mm High Gloss Silicone Jacket