The oversized 8.8mm wire features a double silicone construction rated at over 600 F and 60kV. High gloss black silicone wire jacket not only looks great, but resists heat extremes, petrochemicals, ozone and moisture better than so-called blended materials for greater durability and longer life. High-density, high-temperature silicone insulation provides greater dielectric strength and eliminates arcing and the effects of corona better than typical OE style rubber materials. All-Kevlar stranded inner core and fiberglass braiding add greater pull strength and terminal retention. Stainless steel and brass terminals provide unsurpassed electrical conductivity and excellent corrosion resistance compared to terminals made of common or plated metals.
- 150 Ohms/ft Of Resistance
- 600 F Rated Silicone Jacket
- Stainless Steel Plug Terminals
- Custom-fit Universal And Import Coverage
- Pre And Post HEI Vehicles
- Ford/Lincoln/mercury Windsor Block 1983-1996 V8